Woman Hospitalized After Picking up $1 Bill in Tennessee

6 months ago
AMERICA NEWS NOW
A Kentucky woman said she ended up in the hospital with an accidental overdose after she picked up a $1 bill on the ground. “My body went completely numb, I could barely talk and I could barely breathe,” Renee Parsons wrote on Facebook, claiming she accidentally overdosed. Parsons’s family was traveling to a Dallas-area conference when they stopped at a McDonald’s in Bellevue, Tennessee. Renee then stopped the dollar bill on the ground and attempted to collect it, he...
Read Entire Article