House Majority PAC, the largest outside radical for Democrat congressional campaigns aligned with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), volition reportedly walk $19.9 million across 23 media markets successful an effort to prevention the party’s slim majority.
In the numbers archetypal reported by Axios, Pelosi’s Super PAC volition walk astir $20 cardinal successful an effort to flood the airwaves from September to the November predetermination night.
The run ads volition reportedly tout the party’s accomplishments, which the Democrats person had small of, and onslaught their Republican opponents, which they call “extremist,” contempt their ain extremist bills they person attempted to pass.
House Majority PAC volition usage this arsenic an effort to boost the House Democrats successful the last months of the midterm cycle, wherever they are projected to suffer the bulk and springiness the Republicans a bulk of between 12 and 35 seats.
Axios noted that successful summation to giving the last propulsion for harmless territory Democrats, the advertisement run would beryllium a “lifeline” for each the susceptible Democrats.
Pelosi’s Super PAC initially spent $101.8 cardinal on television and integer ads this cycle, which they announced arsenic portion of their archetypal concern successful March.
The afloat database of media markets are:
- Chicago, Illinois: $4 million
- Cleveland, Ohio: $2.6 million
- Syracuse, New York: $2 million
- Cincinnati, Ohio: $1.4 million
- Boston, Massachusetts: $1.1 million
- Hartford, Connecticut: $906.7 thousand
- St. Louis, Missouri: 799.9 thousand
- Albany, New York: $769.5 thousand
- Binghamton, New York: $768.5 thousand
- San Antonio, Texas: $740.2 thousand
- Los Angeles, California: $665.2 thousand
- Toledo, Ohio: $510 thousand
- Harlingen, Texas: $506.3 thousand
- Norfolk, Virginia: $455 thousand
- Champaign, Illinois: $449.6 thousand
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: $424.6 thousand
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: $375 thousand
- Fresno, California: $355 thousand
- Greenville, North Carolina: $315 thousand
- Seattle, Washington: $300 thousand
- Utica, New York: $266.1 thousand
- Laredo, Texas: $115 thousand
- New York, New York: $88.8 thousand
House Majority PAC’s enforcement director, Abby Curran Horrell, told Axios, “These reservations volition alteration america to flip and support seats crossed the state and amusement conscionable however retired of interaction Republicans are with the American people.”
“The GOP continues to nominate extremist candidates who volition enactment arsenic a rubber stamp for the disastrous MAGA agenda,” she added.