Omicron BQ COVID-19 Variants Now Make Up Over Half US Cases

10 months ago
The COVID-19 Omicron subvariants BQ.1 and BQ.1.1 person risen to comprise implicit fractional of caller coronavirus infections successful the United States successful the past week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The CDC’s weekly variant update shows that BQ.1.1 has been liable for 29.4 percent of caller intimately followed by BQ.1 which accounted for 27.9 percent. Together, the 2 strains marque up 57.3 percent of calle...
Read Entire Article