4 Michigan Festivalgoers Dead; 3 Exposed to Carbon Monoxide

2 years ago
Attendees at Faster Horses Festival in Brooklyn, Mich., in a file photo. (Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images for Malibu Rum) BROOKLYN, Mich.—At least four people died while attending a weekend country music festival in southern Michigan, including three men who likely succumbed to carbon monoxide exposure inside a travel trailer, authorities said Saturday. Two more men were in critical condition at a hospital from the same exposure, the...
Read Entire Article